Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early Years are Learning Years

As an early childhood educator I am constantly excited to watch children as they explore their world.  Children are always very excited to see new things and to learn about the world we live in.  Sophia has been in the world for a little over 11 weeks and I am already witnessing so much learning.  So many important people in our lives are far away but I want everyone to be able to keep up with the quick changes that are taking place in my sweet little girl. 

At 11 weeks old we are rolling over, trying to sit up and "talking" up a storm.  Dan teases me that she is going to be a talker like her mommy.  You all know how much I like to talk :)

I hope you all will join us on this educational journey!

1 comment:

  1. I think this will be a nice journal especially since you started it while Sophia is so young! Enjoy your journey!!

    ReplyDelete